This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TerraCottem makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TerraCottem does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
TerraCottem will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if TerraCottem has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [Terracottem's] liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by [Terracottem's] negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of TerraCottem; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for TerraCottem to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, TerraCottem has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against [Terracottem's] officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect [Terracottem's] officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as TerraCottem.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer
Your privacy is important to Terracottem. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Terracottem collects, and the ways in which Terracottem uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Terracottem may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and]
- [any other information that you send to Terracottem.]
Using personal information
Terracottem may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Terracottem discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Terracottem may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Terracottem will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Terracottem will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Terracottem is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement